Thursday, July 31, 2008

26" CRUISER (MARSHALL MP) - SOLD!!!



































I Owned This Ride For 8 Years.I Had Re-Build It Many Times.Had Tried Before Fixing Shimano 3 Speed Hub With Coaster Or Drum Brake,not successful.Many Reason,The Shimano Hub I Used Was Made Of Metal,So As For The Tire (26"X 2.125),Weight Might Be heavier Hence The Coaster Brake And 3 Speed Cannot Take It.


After I Change To Single Speed,Problem Din Happen Again.The Frame Itself Is Made Of Mild Steel As The Weight Is There,I Change The Hubs To Sealed Bearing Type And Spokes To 13K Stainless Steel (Powder Coated Wif Black Colour).Cost OF Rims,Hubs And Spokes For Front And Rear Is $100.The Rear Sprocket,I Replace It To A 22T. Ride Is Meant To Build As Army Look,Colours Are Dull Army Green,White And Black.


Lightings,I D.I.Y The Front,Rear,Undertray And Signals.


Front Bullet - 4Leds Whites

Rear Bullet - 4Leds Blinkings Red

Undertray - 10Leds Whites (6V)

Signals - 4Leds Blinkings Blue ( Front/Rear,Left/Right)
**Come Wif 2 Switches For Left And Right.
SPECIFICATIONS
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
FRAME
- Beach Cruiser Handle
- WhiteWall Tires (26"X2.125)
- Cruiser Saddle
- Battery Horn
- Flenders
- Main Stand
- Aluminium Pedals
- 2 Small Pouch For battery Box
- Bullet lights : 4 signals,Front And Rear
- Iron Cross Mirrors
TRANSMISSIONS
- Front 43T Sprocket
- Rear 22T Sprocket

No comments: